WASHINGTON As reported in (MarketWatch) – The number of first-time applications for state unemployment benefits fell by 7,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 444,000, the Labor Department reported Thursday. Initial claims fell for the third straight week after filings bumped higher in early April due to administrative backlogs and seasonal distortions around the Easter holiday and the end of the quarter.
The report comes one day ahead of the monthly employment report for April. According to Economists are forecasting modest job gains of about 185,000, including 100,000 or so temporary workers at the Census Bureau. The jobless claims report shows that the level of layoffs — while down from the peak a year ago — is too high to be consistent with robust job growth. This indicates that the recovery is tentative and may be short lived. Can the economy really recover without robust job growth. What will happen when the stimulus spending slows down. The number of people receiving state benefits fell by 59,000 to a seasonally adjusted 4.59 million in the week ending April 24. The number collecting state benefits is down about 24% compared with a year ago.
Serving these: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut,
Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa,
Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota,
Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New
Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon,
Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah,
Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin and
Wyoming. AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS,
KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM,
OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV&WY;.
Are You involved in a Lawsuit? http://www.lawsuitcashadvance.biz
Need Cash Now? $500 to $500,000 at the lowest rates Call Now 877-390-5522
GET CASH NOW Before Your Lawsuit Settles…and Owe Us Nothing If You Lose!
99% of plaintiffs involved in Lawsuits don’t realize they can get Cash Advance before
their case settles.
Lawsuit Cash Advance Associates can provide Cash Advance to you before your claim is
resolved. This is also called as Non-Recourse Lawsuit Loan, Legal Loan, Litigation
Funding, Lawsuit Money, Lawsuit Cash Advance and Lawsuit Funding.You pay back
only if you win or settle the case. You pay back nothing if you lose the case.
Our Lawsuit Loan & Lawsuit Funding programs provide you with IMMEDIATE CASH
to give you and your attorney time to negotiate a LARGER CASH settlement!
The process to get Lawsuit Funding or Lawsuit Loan is Fast, Simple & FREE!
1. Fast Approval.
2. No Up-Front Fees.
3. No Credit or Bad Credit is OK.
4. No Employment Requirement
5. No payment until your case settles, Owe us NOTHING if you lose your lawsuit.
6. All information is confidential.
Lawsuit Cash Advance Associates offers No Risk Lawsuit Funding & Lawsuit Loans on
cases such as:
- Auto Accidents, Personal Injury, Pedestrian injury any Type.
- Passenger Injuries, Boating Accidents.
- Slip/Trip & Fall Cases, Burn Injuries
- Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Sexual Harassment.
- Malpractice: Medical, Legal
- Medical Malpractice- Wrongful Death, Birth Injury, Failure to Diagnosis, Medication
- Nursing Home Abuses
- Construction & Gen. Negligence (Dog bite, Homeowner etc.)
- Judgments, Verdicts, Appeals.
- Premises Liability.
- Pharmaceutical Litigation: Zyprexa, Fen-Phen, Vioxx etc.
- Faulty Products: Guidant, Medtronic Leads, Ortho Evra etc.
- Police Misconduct/Brutality etc.
- Wrongful Arrest/ Imprisonment.
- Wrongful Death.
- Worker Compensation cases (not in all states).
AND MANY MORE…..
Lawsuit Cash Advance Associates also offers :
- Inheritance Lawsuit Funding,
- Commercial Litigation Funding,
- Law Firm Loans and Attorney’ Funding.
Our Lawsuit Loan Funding services are NATIOWIDE.
The process is Fast, Simple & FREE!
Call TODAY for a FREE Confidential Consultation & Application:
For Quick Process, Please Complete Our Free Application on our Website